Sunday, February 1, 2009

BOOKCLUB

Ok Girls,

For those of you who are book worms and those of you who are not, this a great way to get reading some excellent books that maybe you didnt even know were out there. I have decided to run bookclub like this (as I have run a few in the past before and found that this is the most effective) the first month we will buy a book $15.00 or less from the Time out for women list (which is 30% off the retail price at deseretbooks. No shipping (i think) I'm able to get around the shipping for now. I will double check that, and the alternate month will be a book that we can borrow from the library or pick at DI ect........
I know that everyone is busy, so keep in mind that these will be books that for you faster readers you may finish in a day or two and for those of you who are snailreaders like me will take me 2 weeks to finish hahaha
So we will have 4 weeks to read our books and then meet for breakfast or nights if it suits most of our bookclub members. to have our book discussion. We will discuss the most popular book that was choosen for the month, thats not to say you cant get one of the other books if that interest you more. You do not have to attend the book discussions if you are to busy and just want to buy the books at a discounted price.
I also want to mention that you are under no obligation if you join our book club to buy everymonth you can opt to not purchase one month if it doesnt suit you. So if you would like to join our bookclub please email me your Name/Address/phone at reliefsociety19th@yahoo.com or any further questions. I will send a sign up sheet around R/S for those who dont get to read this blog.
I would like to start bookclub in March so here are the choices for March. I will put up the choices for March.

oxoxoxTerina

1 comment: