Sunday, February 1, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Since its Valentines, I would like to encourage you all to be creative, romantic, and thoughtful, about your Valentines activities, don't forget that you can do all of these without having to spend money.
Share some of your ideas on how you can achieve this with the sisters by leaving a comment, you might have the perfect idea that no one has thought of yet that might just make their valentines the perfect one yet! Share share share girls and don't be shy about it!

oxoxox Terina

2 comments:

  1. We usually don't go all out on Valentine's, but a nice dinner is typical.

    Last Valentine's Day I cooked a steak dinner (with roasted garlic mashed potatoes- typical man-fare) at home. I set the table with our china and candles. Jeff loved it.

    Little and unexpected things often can make the best impression- a love note written on the bathroom mirror in lipstick, his favorite treat slipped into his school bag, or a phone call just to tell him you love him.

    If you are not a cheesy/romantic couple, and if you can stomach it, give him a foot-rub while he watches some TV. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something totally cheesy I did for my husband last year was cut out tons of paper hearts in bright card stock and write on each one of them some of the reasons I love him. Then I taped them all over our kitchen. So it was like a big, bright, heart suprise all over our hous! My husband got a kick out of reading them all. It will really brighten up those white cedar blocks!

    ReplyDelete